Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Debra M Altland
Debra M Altland is a Doctor primarily located in Dover, PA. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
3992 Carlisle Rd
Dover, PA 17315
Book Online Now
Debra M Altland has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Debra M Altland is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Debra M Altland - Posted on March 27th, 2015
I saw Dr. Altland years ago for a very bad sinus or respiratory infection. I was in so much pain and she treated me with such indifference I remember it to this day. She did not treat me with any kindness whatsoever and did not provide the medications I needed or anything to help make me more comfortable. Treated me as if I were lying about my pain - I actually started crying in the exam room. Terrible Terrible experience I will never forget.
Debra M Altland Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsSmith & Mason Family Practice, 3992 Carlisle Rd, Dover, PA
Debra M Altland is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dover, PA.