Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra M Anderson MD
Dr. Debra M Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Laramie, WY, with other offices in Yakima, WA and Nashua, NH (and 1 other location). She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Debra M Anderson has 4 locations
2710 Harney St Ste 100
Laramie, WY 82072
Dr. Debra M Anderson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Debra M Anderson has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Debra M Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
28 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Debra M Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Debra M Anderson
Dr. Anderson received her medical education at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah. She completed her residency in pediatrics at Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. She joined Laramie Physicians for Women and Children in 1994. Dr. Anderson is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, and is board certified in pediatrics and adolescent care. Dr. Anderson is also active on several committees at Ivinson Memorial Hospital and serves on the board of the Wyoming chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She is a member of the Section on Adoption and Foster Care of the AAP and is also on the medical advisory board for Head Start. Away from the office, Dr. Anderson enjoys all aspects of family life with her husband and three children. Her hobbies and interests include traveling, sewing, reading, cooking and most of all - being a mom. Dr. Anderson is usually in the office all day Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Tuesday morning.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Debra M Anderson, MD - Pediatrics in Laramie, WY, in this video.
Dr. Debra M Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Laramie, WY.