Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Debra B Simmons
Dr. Debra B Simmons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Polk, LA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Debra B Simmons has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Debra B Simmons has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Debra B Simmons has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
This woman was so judgemental, I am pregnant and came for a routine OB appt, everytime I would start to ask a question about something I was feeling, or was concerned about she would either argue with me that I was feeling the symptom in the first place, make me feel like I was stupid, or look me up and down and ask me why I wasen't working or in school. She was more focused on pushing her personal opinions on me about my life than answering my questions, she would forget to do my check-ups, like measure my fundal height or check baby's heartbeat, I would have to remind her. AND if that wasen't enough I asked her if the hospital had 'Cord Blood Banking' available, her reponse was, "What is that?"So there you go, if you want to see and trust an OBGYN with your you and your babies well-being, that doesn't even know what Cord Blood Banking is, than go for it.
37 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
United States Army Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBayne Jones Army Community Hospital, 1585 3rd St, Fort Polk, LA
Dr. Debra B Simmons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Polk, LA.