Have you seen Debra C Bergman?

Hard to see after procedure

Have issues after the procedure and Dr. Bergman is almost impossible to see

I had breast cancer and have been seeing Dr. Bergman for reconstruction. She is fabulous in her work, her bed side manner, gives you all the time you need and is very caring with her patients! I couldn't be happier!

Excellent care.

Dr Bergman has become our family cosmetic surgeon

My oldest daughter had neck and shoulder problems when she developed LG breasts for a small frame. she researched for a doctor for several years and found Dr Bergmans credentials to be Amazing! so my daughter had a breast reduction, and everything turned out perfect! ( her friends tell her they want her to go with them when they tell Dr they want implants that look like my daughters natural reduced breasts) this has been great as my daughter is so active and feels so much better.I had also brought my youngest daughter to dr Bergman for a skin bump she had on the tip of her nose and wanted removed. (I had previously taken her to a dermatologist and he told us that if he removed it the scar would look worse than the bump) Dr Bergman removed it and you cannot even tell she had any bump there at all. it is perfect and beautiful!I see Dr Bergman for Botox and fillers as needed, and have also brought my best friend (who lives out of state, and everytime she comes to visit she scedules an appointment for botox and fillers as needed. she is a perfectionist, and trust her so much with my family, friends and myself. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her!!

Ronald M Ragan

I have scores of Doctors in my life on a regular basis. This one is one of the most impressive, gifted I have ever met. She is a master communicator, undeniably intelligent, considerate, and compassionate. My wife and I were served so well in her recent visit. Wish we had found three years sooner.

Dr. Bergman is awesome. She performed a life saving surgery on me and then has performed elective surgery on me and I have referred several friends who also have been very satisfied with their results and the level of professionalism. I will go back to her again!

I am currently being treated by Dr. Bergman after my masectomy where I am doing expansion treatments until after my chemo at which time she will put in the implants. All her office staff are always very friendly and make one feel at east. It is at times like this that one needs compassionate and empathetic people, and they fill the bill.