Dr. Debra H Bowman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra H Bowman?

Love Dr. Bowman she has delivered 2 out of my 3 kids.

Did not take the time to listen to me during my pregnancy. Was treated like an inconvenience. I told her I was hypoglycemic and she dismissed it as morning sickness. My son was born with hypoglycemia and low oxygen. I had an emergency c-section due to fetal distress. This was my first baby and it was a terrifying experience. Had I waited another day, my son would have been stillborn.

MA

I have personally worked with Dr. Bowman, and I say she is one of the best MD's that ive known. She was always thorough and showed compassion, love and understanding to each and every patient. I was even a patient of hers, and can say if she still practiced out here I'd continue to be here patient.

Where is she? The phone number listed is disconnected. She is a good doctor, but her office needs a makeover. Allow more time for appointments and insist that everyone in the office calm down. I hate looking for new doctors!

Administration Health Care Facility

Dr. Bowman has been my Dr. for nearl 20 years, she delivered my daughter's Premature baby, comforted us thru a misscarriage and delivery of another baby she is the finest Dr. I have ever known.

horrible

doesnt have any patience or time for medicaid patients never felt so mistreated by a doctor in my life

She is worth the wait...

This Doctor has delivered all three of my babies, and my neice. She is the best doctor I have ever been to and I now live outside of Denver, I have driven an hour and a half to be her patient through two of my three pregnancies. She not only has saved the lives of my children through complications in pregnancy- she has saved my life through complications in delivery. She is very knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner- a hard to find combination.

I have been a patient of Dr. Bowman for over 4 years now. She delivered our first son, and she was amazing! She is a truly smart, dedicated, and caring MD. I have had some long wait times in her office though, only negative. But this isn't uncommon for a good Ob/Gyn.

Awsome physician and surgeon!

She CARES...

I LOVE Dr. Bowman. She's who I saw when I was pregnant with my son in 2002. During those appts I felt a bit rushed &/or felt I had to wait longer but I was working full time & had to get back to work. And she was very busy--it's an OB/Gyn office for goodness sakes where she'd have to drop everything to go deliver a baby!! Though she's still very busy-I had to schedule my annual exam 3 months in advance (working around my kids' school schedules) I felt she REALLY listened to me & treated me like I was her only patient while she was in the room with me. She voiced concerns with some of my cholesterol numbers & called PERSONALLY on a Saturday morning to discuss what action we need to take. I can't say enough about her...Maybe I shouldn't be raving about her so much or I'll have an even harder time getting an appt. with her... :)