Dr. Debra Camal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra Camal?

eXCELLENT

Posted on December 1st, 2017

Dr. Camel was very professional yet comforting and personal at my first visit and every exam before and after surgery.

Caring Professional Surgeon

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Dr. Camal is a very caring, professional doctor. She was very concerned about my diagnosis and offered excellent surgery and care during and after my surgery!

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Very caring person.

Get a second opinion

Posted on September 5th, 2016

'You have cancer' are some of the most frightening words you will ever hear. And like me, you'll probably see a local surgeon & ask him/her just to get this tumor out of you. But there is NOTHING more important than getting a second opinion!!!!. I asked Dr Camal a lot of questions & felt like she was speakng at me, not with me & not answering my questions. After 3 months of test after text & a likely double mastectomy, I went to Sloan Kettering where I had a lumpectomy only for fthe left breast!!!

Posted on December 8th, 2015

She was an angel. I thank God for her. She is everything you would ever want in a doctor, amazingly compassionate and amazingly professional. She explains everything taking her time so you understand.. She feels like your best friend.. I cannot say enough great things about her. She was a life saver to me and I felt so safe and secure in her hands before and after my mastectomy. She is real and everything she promises she delivers. If you have an appointment with her you have the very very best.

Posted on February 12th, 2015

No one wants to hear "you have breast cancer". If you do hear it, and you need surgery, Dr. Camal is the only doctor you want to perform it. She is wonderful, as is her staff.I can't say anough good things about her.

Mrs.

Posted on October 24th, 2014

This wonderful doctor was recommended to me by ECHO a medical non-profit organization which helps you pick a doctor which best suits your needs. I was simply amazed by how knowledgeable, warm, and patient this doctor was. I am an educated professional, who is a principal and college professor and I can attest to her professional manner and the excellent, organized way she presents information. I came with a relative who was diagnosed with breast cancer and we both left the office calm and reassured. It is delightful to see such doctors still exist! Many thanks Dr. Camal!

A breath of fresh air

Posted on July 31st, 2014

Unfortunately I went to NY for my surgery and have tremendous regrets due to outcome, care and follow up. I foolishly thought you had to go to the city to 'get the best'. I was mistaken. The best lies in sleepy Monmouth county. If you are lucky enough to see this doctor look no further. She is who I will trust going forward. One consult with her and you will breathe a sigh of relief. In this age of health care it is amazing to find a doctor who will spend the time, do the homework and explain your options while listening to your issues. Thorough compassionate caring and above all knowledgeable.

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Dr. Camal is professional, compasionate and a excellent surgeon/doctor. She thoroughly explains everything that you will be going through. Her office staff makes you feel comfortable, they follow up and I would highly recommend her.

Best Breast Specialist

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

One of the best I have seen in the Southern NJ area.

Wow!

Posted on August 4th, 2011

What a change from the big cancer center in NY ( you all know who I am talking about), where they walk out on you while you are talking. Dr. Camal spent a great deal time more examining me and did so in such a manner that I felt her focus and care. She is present and brings all of who she is to her patients both diagnostically and on a personal level. I highly recommend her and wish I had come here first.

Posted on March 29th, 2011

I think Dr. Camel is the most caring and empathetic doctor around. She is very knowledgeable. She puts you at ease when you have so much on your plate. I would reccomend her to anyone who needs help.