Dr. Debra Drake Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Debra Drake?

Postive

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

I found Dr. Drake very caring and understanding. She always had a smile and time to listen. S0ometime I had to wait, but she was busy. I have found good doctors are busy.

Does not have good bedside manner

Posted on October 24th, 2016

I do not enjoy my visits with Dr. Drake. She rushes through the appointment and doesn't listen to my concerns. I am changing my dr because of these things.

Army Mom

Posted on September 13th, 2016

I elected to have my insurance company assist me in finding a Doctor after relocating for myself and my children. I read the reviews and can confirm one. I called to request an appoint, not only was the receptionist rude and non-user friendly, I couldn't get an appointment for two weeks. What's the purpose in having a PCM when your sick or injured if it's going to take two weeks to be seen. Just based off of that one phone call that lasted maybe 2 minutes, I immediately called my insurance and swapped to someone else. No receptionist should act rude when answering the phone, she obviously picked the wrong job.

Posted on June 30th, 2016

THE BEST!!!

Smyrna,TN

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Very helpful staff and great doctor. I would recommend this office to others.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I love Dr Drake and her staff is very nice and helpful. I would recommend her to my friends.

HORRIBLE FIRST EXPERIENCE

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Potential need patient.. I called to make an appointment, placed on hold for over 5 minutes, no information collected from me just placed on hold; hung up called back the receptionist answered and place me on hold again without giving me to opportunity to accept or decline being placed on hold, 5 more minutes, hung up called back same rudeness placed on hold, 5 more minutes, after doing this 2 more times and being placed on hold again she finally comes back to the phone. I expressed my dissatisfaction about the hold times and call frequency, no apology just a well do you still wanna make an appointment. NOT EVER! With the receptionist , Jamie, being the front line of your business and the initial customer experience, you may wanna re-evaluate her validity within your business.

Posted on February 6th, 2015

i would not take s sick fish to this office unfriendly staff and incorrect diagnossis

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Dr Drake is the flat out best fun easy to get alone with and super smart

plan for an extra long wait time

Posted on August 13th, 2014

I had to wait 1 hour past my scheduled appointment. Staff was rude.

Posted on August 30th, 2013

She is a horrible doctor who can't do anything for you so she refers you to everyone else. So Why do we need her to do that? Incompetent, rude, uncaring, don't listen, won't listen, lies, lies lies!!! !

long time patient

Posted on May 31st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Drakes for about 12 years. She has always listened and worked with me on my issues through out the years. Several years ago she was able to pin point an issue I was having with my back and got me in to see an ortho Dr the same day. I ended up having surgery that next day. I will admit the staff isn't that great. But then again they have had a huge turn over thru out the years. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family as I have several times. One thing I can say, Dr Drake does not push the narcotics on you like a lot of doctors do. She will definitely consider other options.