3.8

Highly Dissatisfied

Great experience

Dr. Epstein is caring, informative, compassionate and takes the time to assure all of your questions are answered .

I just want to thank everyone for these reviews. I am shopping for a gynocologist near me and I was considering Dr Epstein however, after reading these reviews there's absolutely no way I will be taking my teenager to this office. Thank you everyone.

Been my doctor for 24 years, now my daughter sees her

Dr Epstein is such a caring, thorough doctor. She is committed to women's health issues. I have referred several friends to her. Everyone of them has the same wonderful experience with her. She is extremely responsive.

Best GYN takes all the time you need to discuss any issues.

Dr. Debra M Epstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Maple Shade, NJ.