Dr. Debra Ferman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra Ferman?

Hematology/Oncology

Posted on January 21st, 2011

Dr. D. Ferman treated my husband for almost 5 years until she relocated. She was extremely thorough & always got back to you no matter what time ...

The best doctors visit I have ever had.

Posted on October 1st, 2010

Doc. Ferman gave me about an hour and change upon my first appt with her. She was extremely warm and welcoming and listened intently. I love her bedside manner and her caring nature. She explained my issues until I understood them thoroughly as well as answered all my questions. She is no longer at the practice where I met her and I am at a loss for a good doctor as herself.

My Best Doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2010

Dr Ferman treated me for about 3-4 years. I had a serious condition that required a transplant. Dr. Ferman noted issues that even the transplant specialist missed. She is an outstanding physician -- calm, cool, extremely thorough, gentle, mature, nice, informal, etc. Whowever left her poor reviews must be delusional. I am sorry she is taking a sabbatical or whatever in 2010. She is irreplaceable.

Posted on August 5th, 2014