Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra R Goldstein MD
Dr. Debra R Goldstein has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Debra R Goldstein has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Dr. Debra R Goldstein is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Caring and thoughtful doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debra R Goldstein - Posted on February 25th, 2019
The best doctor ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debra R Goldstein - Posted on August 16th, 2018
I cannot say enough about Dr. Goldstein. She is by far one of the best doctors I have ever had. She is kind and caring and cares for you as if you were one of her own. She is very knowledgeable and professional and goes above and beyond to help out her patients. If you are searching for an excellent doctor in Gastroenterology, go to her, you will be glad you did.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debra R Goldstein - Posted on May 10th, 2016
the worst unprofessional and non caring physician i have ever encountered her actions could cause the demise of a patient as she is non responsive to phone calls and requests of help and explanations to the kind of issues found after an exam and procedure. I am contemplating filing a complaint against her. Moreover, if anything happens to my partner i will hold the doctor at a responsibility ratio of 500%
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debra R Goldstein - Posted on April 7th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debra R Goldstein - Posted on February 3rd, 2012
32 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1987
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Debra R Goldstein Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCARES SURGICENTER LLC, 240 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ
Dr. Debra R Goldstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.