Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra F Hemsath MD
Dr. Debra F Hemsath has 3 locations
8787 Bryan Dairy Rd Ste 250
Seminole, FL 33777
Dr. Debra F Hemsath has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Debra F Hemsath has the following 18 expertise
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 16
50+ yrs old patient for 3 yrs
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debra F Hemsath - Posted on October 27th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debra F Hemsath - Posted on December 11th, 2014
Not for everyone
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debra F Hemsath - Posted on November 20th, 2014
Gave me my life back
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debra F Hemsath - Posted on February 10th, 2014
PERFECT DOCTOR. Patient for 12+ years
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debra F Hemsath - Posted on April 21st, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
34 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Debra F Hemsath Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
Locations & Directions
Dr. Debra F Hemsath is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seminole, FL.