Dr. Debra K Higginbotham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra K Higginbotham?

Great Doctor

I have followed Dr. Higginbotham since she was at the Rodeo Plaza. She sits and talks to me and explains everything to me. Her staff is great! Melissa is always helpful and kind to me, as well the Nurse who is always pleasant. Phyllis

Really nice Doctor

We just had our first visit with her and she was helpful and spent a good amount of time with us

Too Weird!

After seeing Higginbotham for just under a year, I went to another doctor with a pleasant, normal office and a pleasant, normal, competent, staff. What a relief it is to be out of Bizarro Land!

Unprofessional

A family member and myself both use Dr. Higginbotham. She apparently had a disagreement with this family member of which I was unaware. A few weeks later I saw the Dr. and her comment to me was "you are just like your ----- so you won't do as I say". She was disrespectful and unprofessional by assuming that I would react the same way as my relative. I won't go back.

Racist Dr

Saw her after surgery to get my wounds checked and a refill on my pain killers as I had run out. Was kept waiting for over 90 minuets to see her. To be yelled at the whole time. I was called a drug addic. Which I am not. I was told I'm faking all my problems. Also Im able to fake my blood test results now that is impossible. She told me she didn't care about me . Treated me like I was dirt on her shoe. I'm reporting to the SM board of doctors.

My husband and I love Dr. Higgenbothem!

Please be aware! When I first started seeing Debora she was professional, respectful, and competent. I have noticed extreme behavioral changes and mood alterations over the past year. She needs serious psychiatric care asap. I will be reporting her to the NM board of medicine. She is easily frustrated, ittitable, inappropriate, and verbally abusive to patients and her staff.

Impatient, Unprofessional, Yells at You!

Saw her about 5 times. Yelled at me because I didn't like the drug she recommended. Gave me a ton of samples for a condition I don't even have. Interrupts you when you speak and seems like she's listening sometimes, but come to find out she was staring at you blank in the face. Smiles a lot but insane on the inside. I left in tears and will never go back.

Great Doctor and Nurse

First visit with Dr. Higginbotham. I felt very comfortable and welcome by the doctor and nurse as well as the office staff.

Pleasant Family Doctor

I had my first visit with this doctor last week and my wife will be seeing her next week I am very pleased with the care and attention I received.

Nice Office and Doctor

I have been to se Dr. Higginbotham several times and I find her office and staff to be very nice. She has helped me over the years many times.

I'm very lucky to have her for my doctor

Her office hours may be a bit chaotic, but it's because she spends time with her patients listening to them, like docs used to do, but don't any more. And she catches problems and issues before they become problems and issues. No one had told me about blood sugar problems, or about mixing various prescriptions, but she did. I'm lucky to have her caring for me!

Dr. Debra K Higginbotham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Fe, NM.