The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra A Horney
Dr. Debra A Horney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland, CA, with another office in Woodland, CA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Horney is affiliated with Sutter Davis Hospital and Woodland Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Debra A Horney has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
As we all know but for some political or monetary benefits, you turn your other cheek. By you i mean the blind. Doctors take an oath to help and cure, but that morality has gone out the window. I go in for infestationof mites. Dr. horney briefly luks me over, degrades me, and dismisses me. I explained my syptoms, excretions, pics, material ive read on the web from accredited professors, entomologists???, and requested a scratch test. I was flabergasted wirh her response "do you believe everything you read, scratch test, i dont know what that is." These are her exact eords. When she snatched my phone from my hands she turned on the mike.
Dr. Horney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Debra A Horney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Debra A Horney in this video.
Dr. Debra A Horney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland, CA.