Dr. Debra C Keith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra C Keith?

A 5-Star Experience

I just finished my first appointment with Dr. Keith. I was very impressed with her genuine warmth and professionalism. She took a tremendous amount of time answering all of my questions with great detail, in terms which I could understand. It was refreshing to find a doctor that I felt comfortable and confident with. This was a 5-star experience…

A 5-Star Experience

cold as ice

Dr. Keith was my doctor since childhood. I thought she was a great doctor and person until I started having symptoms of excruciating pain last year on top of other diseases that I have. In my time of need, doctor Keith made comments on my weight as if that was the reason for my pain, she involved my parents which is against the law, lied to MetLife, among other horrible things. Then, after sending me topain mmanagement, not trying to help me, dragging her feet, not doing proper tests, she made me feel like a junkie and DISMISSED me for asking for a medication that would help me specific to my disorders. She then mailed a letter of dismissal to me, called and told me how much she cares and that I could come back after I got OFF pain medicine...idk how a person with chronic pain who has tried everything homeopathic. Overall, I got kicked when I was down and slandered!!

Dr. Keith is one of the most careing doctors i have ever been too. She has a heart of gold and really cares about her patinets and what happens to them