Dr. Debra Kirkpatrick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra Kirkpatrick?

Posted on November 4th, 2014

In and out in under an hour each time. Courteous, kind, thorough, friendly. Highly recommend.

Posted on March 7th, 2012

Dr. Kirkpatrick is by far the best doctor I have ever known. This seems gratuitous but she took such good care of me during my pregnancy and the delivery of my twins that I feel I owe her at least a good review. Her bedside manner was tremendous. She made me feel very safe and relaxed and even stayed an extra shift so she could deliver my babies. I felt like a member of her family. We could not have had a better experience. Thank you, Dr. K!!!

Posted on June 30th, 2014