Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Debra Knee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Debra Knee has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Debra Knee has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Debra Knee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
The administrative staff is poorly organized, rude, and unprofessional. After re-scheduling the appointment three times to "accomodate the Doctor's schedule", they failed to pick up the phone after 15 phone calls when I was lost (just up the road), and then chastized me for being late for an appointment that I re-arranged my schedule for in order to accomodate the administrative staff's poor organizational skills. Until she obtains better staff, I do not reccomend seeing this doctor.
Dr. Knee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Debra Knee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woburn, MA.