Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Debra M Kraft has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I absolutely love Dr Kraft. She made both me and my toddler feel very comfortable. My daughter had to get her shots before entering her new daycare and the staff kept an eye on her while I had my appt. My daughter is very shy and she loved hanging out with the staff and to me that says a lot about them as people.
I'm an ex Paramedic and very particular about the physician that I see. Dr. Kraft is very good at taking a history, she is listening the whole time she is with you and is very good at figuring out unusual symptoms. Dr. Kraft has a great bedside manner and her calm mannerisms help alleviate any fears you may be experiencing. Don't let her down to earth easy going way fool you, she is always thinking two steps ahead of you and is a top notch diagnostician in my opinion. Bottom line you want to know if I recommend her and the answer is a resounding yes, I trust her with my life.
Dr. Kraft is a wonderful doctor. She always makes one feel comfortable and while she does not overreact, she also responds swiftly to health problems that require immediate attention. I highly recommend Dr. Kraft. She is mine and my daughter's general practitioner.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2013, 2015, 2012, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Dr. Debra M Kraft accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAsio Family Care, 720 S 320th St Ste E, Federal Way, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Debra M Kraft in this video.
Dr. Debra M Kraft is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.