Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra Lazzaro
Dr. Debra Lazzaro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, IN. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lazzaro is affiliated with Lagrange Community Hospital, Parkview Whitley Hospital and Bluffton Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Debra Lazzaro has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 7
I have been going to dr lazzaro for three years now. I have had high blood presure for my entire life, I have been to several doctors through the years with no results. This doctor gets results, and stays right there with you untill there are results. She spends time, with you, and has a GREAT bedside manner.
Dr. Lazzaro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lagrange Community Hospital
Parkview Whitley Hospital
Bluffton Regional Medical Center
28 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Franciscan Medical Center Dayton
Dr. Debra Lazzaro accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
Locations & DirectionsParkview Physicians Group, 2708 Guilford St, Huntington, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Debra Lazzaro in this video.
Dr. Debra Lazzaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, IN.