Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Debra A Mccaul has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Debra A Mccaul has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Debra A Mccaul has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Debra A Mccaul is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Had to seek treatment at another facility. She no concern what so ever for patient condition. Was in great pain, and expressed that to her to no avail, also explained that was she prescribed in prior treatment did not work in my case - didn't care. Very cold to her patients, with a bit of an arrogant attitude.
Totally dismissive. Didn't run any tests for issues that any other doctor would have run tests for, including blood tests and x-rays (different issues). She wasn't interested in previous test results for existing issues or any of the current symptoms of those issues. She ended up leaving the office to ask a question and never came back. The nurse came in to show me out. I had no idea the appointment was over.
27 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Debra A Mccaul accepts the following insurance providers.
- HealthLink PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Johns Mercy Medical Center, 114 Downey Pl, Cuba, MO
Dr. Debra A Mccaul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cuba, MO.