Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Debra A Minjarez has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
We have been on this journey for 3 years. Starting from Clomid and IUI. Had two pregnancies with IUI but lost them both. Finally did IVF and Dr. M has been there every step of the way. She is always professional. She knows her patients, she knows your case like a book. Sometimes nurses get confused and I have to be on top of things with my med, my appointments etc. But Dr. M knows it all. At the time of rollercoaster of emotions, you want a person like her to be in charge. Now I am happy to say that we have 2 beautiful daughters and our family is complete but I still think of Dr. M every mother's day. Without her, I wouldn't know the joy of being a mother.
If I had it to do over, I would spend much more time selecting a doctor. We would definitely do IVF again. We MIGHT use CCRM again. No way would I use Minjarez or the Rose office again. Local Ob/Gyn referred us to Dr. Minjarez. Only after process was started did I find out my primary-care physician had seen Dr. MInjarez & had a very bad experience also. My experience was same as 1st 2 reviews. Rose office/nursing staff didn't do their jobs, made excuses and denied making errors. Reports/ lab work was lost more often than not. Medications were not ordered. The list goes onâ¦ Staff either doesn't understand HIPPA (pt. privacy law) or thinks the law doesn't apply to them. A ridiculous amount of useless tests ordered and billed inappropriately. Billing staff didn't seem to understand ICD 9 codes. I had three retrievals. First two MInjarez did and were very painful accompanied by significant bleeding. Last one was done by another CCRM doctor. I had minimal spotting w/ third retrieval and was pain-free next day. MInjarez may be book smart and know her medicine, but she probably does not have the "best surgical hands." I feel the time,and the physical, emotional and financial investment on the patient's part is deserving of more courtesy and higher level of professionalism on the provider's part.
Disappointed with the staff, thus the poor ratings - my nurse's communication skills were not good, leaving me to basically be in charge of knowing what procedure was next and scheduling it. Given that this clinic is so highly rated, I expected a higher level of service that was virtually non-existent. The level of care I received was definitely not worth the amount of money paid. It seems as though they require a lot of unnecessary testing that isn't covered by insurance. At this time, I would not recommend this clinic based on the staff.
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Debra A Minjarez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center, 275 W MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Debra A Minjarez in this video.
Dr. Debra A Minjarez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.