Dr. Debra L Moreland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra L Moreland?

Literally Saved my Sanity

A little confused my a comment or two here.... I have been a patient of Dr. Moreland's for 11 plus years. She will spend all the time I need and I have multiple chronic illnesses...If not for her, when I had a specialist who missed incredibly important tests that he reran for no reason, she was able to help me sort through the mess the self-proclaimed expert in another type of medicine had created... No negativity, just help.. I literally have been diagnosed by her over the phone just by giving my symptoms and sent to the ER.. she was right...I have had only one other physician in my last 27 years of chronic illness that cared as much as her and they are few and far between. I would trust her with any relative, including my own grandchildren if they still lived there....

Rude! Incompetent! Felt extremely unsafe!

We had to see Dr. Moreland after the birth of my son, not by choice!! She was extremely rude, unprofessional and we felt unsafe with her over looking my sons newborn care. I was very lucky to have a healthy son, I canot emphasize enough how I hope after people read her reviews which are not good they look for someone else before putting their infant in her care! She did not listen to concerns we had and was very incompetent when we asked her questions! We had no choice in the hospital had I known how horrible she was I would of demanded someone else to care for my son!!

landscape specialess

If you require a Doctor who really cares......

As a person with multiple illness, one which is very chronic, I tell people that Dr. Moreland is literally the reason I fell safe when all the strange things that happen to me medically occur. I am given all the time I need and any quetion I have is answered. More important is that I know she is on my side fighting for me when it comes to other doctors or caregivers. She is a like have a parent in the room insisting you get 100% but she's actually the doctor!!