Dr. Debra Nelson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Debra Nelson?

I have been a patient of hers for some yrs now an she is awesome , never in a hurry ti get u out the door , takes time ti explain everything yo u , answers all questions . Woukd not change for any other dr.

Dr. Nelson is a no nonsense type of personality. Let's you know exactly what is wrong and whether or not she can fix it. I had a herniated L5 S1 discectomy done by her. The surgery was successful! I no longer have sciatic pain and no longer take pain medications. Dr. Nelson was fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Dr. Nelson for giving me my life back😌

Do NOT see Dr. Nelson. She makes horrible decisions and provides terrible care. She completes unnecessary surgeries and never follows up on them.

future

If you value your life, don't see this doctor

Unnecessary surgery that left me permanently disabled

best back surgeon I ever meet

She is more then a Dr , She listens an shares , never rushes u out the door answers all questions until u understand . I have had 3 surgeries she performed herself an not once did she ever leave me to feel alone. She cares about her patients. I will never change dr, s . I highly recommend her to everyone I know .

I celebrated my 12th extra year of being alive yesterday thanks to and due to Dr. Nelson's knowledge and ability. I had a motorcycle accident and was given emergency treatment at the closest hospital (200 miles from the Las Vegas trauma center where Dr. Nelson was on call). My friends and family were told by the treating emergency room physician, "that they should just go home, because they weren't allowed to see me and I would not live through the night". I was put on a ambulance helicopter and flown to a Las Vegas trauma center. I survived the flight and that night (a Sunday) Dr. Nelson performed the necessary neurosurgery on me. The surgery was over 9 hours long. I do not remeber any of the above and don't have a memory of the next seven days in the trauma center (probably heavy drugs played a part). On the eighth day, I was transfered to a rehabilatation hospital, where I woke up and didn't know where I was or why (my recollection of everything starts there). The nurses there told me of the accident. I felt fine, had no pain and wanted to go home. They wouldn't let me of course, but I was sure I didn't need to be there. After argueing with the incompetent rehabilitation doctor for six days and being told by my wife and friends of all the events over the last two weeks, including Dr. Nelson's role in my life, I called Dr. Nelson and expressed my disatisfaction and lack of need of the rehabilitation doctor. She said she would take over the rehabilitation and I was out of that place the next morning. I was back to work three weeks later (I missed a total of 5 weeks of work after being diagnosed as going to die in a few hours). I am sorry I haven't written anything before this, but my 12th aniversary of not dying got me to thinking about her.