Dr. Debra A Oconnor Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Debra A Oconnor?

massage therapist

Dr OConnor has been my Dr for over 20 years. I have never ever known a Dr to care so much for their patients. She has an excellent bed side manner and takes the time to really listen and get to know you as an individual. Not just as a number. I recommend her to everyone i know

Best Doctor Ever

Doctor O'Connor is the best doctor I have ever had. There was a comment on here that she was rude and apathetic. Are you see serious? She is one of the sweetest most nurturing doctors I have ever met. She is genuinely concerned about her patients. Always being extra through and even if you have to do 20 different tests she is determine to find out what's wrong. She always calls you back and spends time talking you through everything. She used to be in the city, but she moved to the Suburbs. Even though it takes me almost an hour to see her now it's well worth it. Especially when it comes to my health. She is a great doctor, my whole family sees her. She is like a second mom. I even invited her to my wedding. If you want a doctor who cares and who will do whatever it takes to find out what's wrong without shoving a pill down your throat, then see Dr. OCONNOR.

Best doctor I ever had

Dr O'Connor is genuinely caring. She listens for as long as you want to talk :-) She doesn't try to rush you and when she prescribes you medication she doesn't make you keep coming every month for refills like every doctor I have ever went to. She also cares about prescribing you something you can afford versus prescribing the new latest expensive drug out there. I had a dermatologist appt today and the doctor must of spent at the most 5 minutes talking to me. She asked very little questions and showed no concern. Many doctors I have seen in the past 20+ years have all been like this except Dr. O'Connor. I would recommend her to everyone. No matter where I have moved in the past 10 years, no matter how far I have to go...I'm always going to continue to make the drive to see her.

Thorough and caring

Dr. O'Connor has been my primary for nearly 10 years. When she moved from Lincoln Park, I stayed with her though it meant longer drive to get to see her. She is very thorough and caring. She calls to follow up after visits and with test results promptly. My only minor issue is that sometimes there is a wait to see the doctor. But knowing Dr. O'Connor, I realize that it's because she takes her time with her patients, so I don't mind. I bring a book to read - and she is worth the wait.

poor care overall

Dr. O'Connor is caring and she take her time and listen to every concern. I have seen her for about 15 years. I followed her to Glenview eventhough it is far for me. I truly recommend her.

concerned daughter

dr o'conner is a great doctor. she has taken as much as any doctor should from my mother. Yet she is still rolling with the punches and trying to do the best she can for my mother.

Amazing Doctor!!!

Very sensitive and open, answers questions directly. Takes the time to listen. No longer practicing at Rush, now in Glenview.

Rude and non caring

Wait time was terrible even though I had a fever. Dr. seemed uninterested and robotic.

Waiting Time

Dr. O'Connor takes time with each patient, therefore, she might run late. I've followed her for 20 years because of how good she is.

Dr. Debra A Oconnor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Downers Grove, IL.