Dr. Debra A Reilly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra A Reilly?

I had a wound that would not heal.. Dr. Debra Reilley reconstructed the area and I stayed 21 days and was able to go home. I saw her and members of her team every day.. I strongly recommend her. I had a surgery 7 years earlier at a different hospital and outcome lead to a long recovery and had to be redone. So if you want it done right see Dr. Deb Reilly

After losing 121 pounds I was left with unsightly excess skin

After losing 121 pounds I was left with unsightly excess skin. I was very fortunate that insurance paid for my tummy tuck because if I had paid for this with the results I have I'd be even more devastated. I know it's early still to judge.. but as it stands I fear that revision will be my future.. and at a cost.. hopefully I'll be able to afford it... out of all I've been through.. I just wanted a nice stomach.. now I feel as hideous as I did pre-op.. with a huge scar for nothing. I'm not even flat.. I look pregnant.

Needs to lower the ego!

Dr. Reilly tries to make you feel inferior! I am 46 years old and have spent a lifetime working with people from all walks of life. She was offensive, confrontational and did not CARE for me or my view point. I spent 5 minutes with her and she talked down to me. I called a friend who is a Doc and I was NOT the first, second, or third person who had called him about her bedside manner. She may be a brilliant surgeon, but I won't find out since I will not allow her to touch my leg! I have been referred to another surgeon in Omaha.

Wonderful

I am so grateful to have been referred to Dr. Reilly. She developed an initial plan and was upfront with the fact it might not work for me. When it didn't she suggested another course of action that is working well for me.I have found her to be extremely knowledgable,caring and compassionate, as are her staff and students. She readily spent the time necessary to answer all of my questions in a way I could easily understand.In short, I would definitely recommend her to others.

unprofessional

i was appauled with Dr. Debra Reillys awfull bedside manner. She is completly rude, and rude to the people she works with right infront of me. I would never recomend this Dr to anyone.