Dr. Debra L Richardson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra L Richardson?

Treated for Ovarian Cancer

I had been with Dr. Richardson for the last 2 years after being diagnosed with ovarian cancer; however, I recently lost her as my doctor due to her recent relocation. She not only treated my cancer but nourished my mental and spiritual state as well. Plus would get on me when I wasn't doing what I needed to do, i.e. taking medications properly. I feel as if I really got to know her how many people can truly say that. She is truly a God sent.

We highly recommend Dr. Richardson. She is very thorough and knowledgable, while also gracious and understanding.

Caring Professional

Dr. Richardson treated my aunt who battled cancer for years. She did more than just treat the illness, she treated us all as a family. She was honest (even when the news was bad), compassionate, caring, persistent, and she made recommendations based on quality of life as well as medical necessity. She made a very diffucult time less difficult.

Very professional, sympathetic and compassionate. She spends real time with patients and you felt like you are important and cares about you truly. I loved to tell friends how lucky I am with my OB/GYN ONCOLOGIST and Surgeon. She is a GOD sent.

Excellent Physician

Dealing with cancer is not an easy thing, but being in the care of an excellent physician like Dr. Richardson let my family know that we were getting the best surgical care available. Highly recommended, although I was sad to hear she is moving to take a new position in Texas.

Dr. Debra L Richardson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.