Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Debra K Roggow has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
Showing 5 of 31
The office staff leave a lot to be desired but Dr. Roggow is easy to communicate with, spends time to go over your concerns, is thorough in her examinations and seem to really care about her patients. The office staff could use a few lessons in manners and how to schedule appointments and how to fit in a patient that is having a problem but isn't serious enough to clog up the emergency room.
Dr Roggow is empathetic, takes time to listen and offers ideas that I had not already thought of to treat some issues without a bunch of pills. My wife is so happy to see her back practicing in Ft Myers because my memory isn't the best these days & she knows Dr Roggow will follow up when needed. I refer my friends to her all the time. You can just tell, she cares about her patients!
I think that Dr.Roggow is an excellent doctor and a very caring person. i REALLY THINK SHE GOT A RAW DEAL AND FEEL SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO PRACTICE again. She always took the time to talk to me and had my best interest of how I felt. I was her pataient for about 12 years and she is the only one who really cared how I felt and kept my pain under control. I can truthly say since she isn't in practice that I don't know any other doctor has cared how much pain I am in and they won't give me anything for all the pain that I have in my neck, back. and spine. There are days that I can not walk because of my pain and I can't find a doctor to help me. I really hope someday soon that I can see you again Dr.Roggow because you are the best doctor I have met and I mean that 100%. Good Luck and I hope to find out that your office reopened. You have been a best freind to me other than just a Doctor, you showed me that you cared by listening to me and taking care of me.I hope to see you again.
Dr Roggow has been my dr for over 15 years. Without her help I would still be having to wear braces on both knees and using a walker. I have fibormylia and she has my pain under control so much that I have been able to work parttime for the last 7 years. I now live in GA and I have tried to find some one like her but no one can replace her. I dont know if she is back in practice and if she is I would travel over 700 miles just to go to her. She has always asked me how my son was doing and listens to me like a best friend would do. She takes her time with all her patients. I hope someday I will be able to see her again. Best of luck to you Dr. Roggow.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2012, 2014, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2010, 2012, 2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Roggow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Debra K Roggow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrimary Care Associates, 20 Barkley Cir, Fort Myers, FL
Dr. Debra K Roggow is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.