Dr. Debra S Davis Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Debra S Davis?

Excellent doctor.Very thorough and professional. Have recommended her to several friends.

Best Doctor ever

I have been a patient of Dr. Davis for over 15 years so I was in my late 20's or I think I might have just turn 30 , However that is beside my point Dr. Davis has been treating me for everything from the common cold to a Life threating disease , She referred me to wonderful specialist when I needed them and she always followed up with them and stayed in constant contact with me to ensure everything would be just fine. I will continue with Dr. Davis until she retires or I pass away but I am sure if I was to go with the latter , she would fight with me every second,,,,, LOL , she is the greatest and I am grateful she is in my life ,

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Davis for 10 years. Dr. Davis cares about your health and keeps you informed on what test and procedures are needed to get results. I can call anytime and the office will call me back. When any test are done you will get an answer that day.

Dr Davis is awesome!

Dr. Davis has the best bedside manner. she really cares about her patients and wants what is best for them. In this day and time not many MD's are still seeing their patients in the hospital. You have to see a Hospitalist who doesn't know you. Not with Dr. Davis, she wants to follow her patients and make sure they are being cared for in a that upholds her standards.

No One Like Her!

Dr. Davis Is The Best Ever. She Is So Caring And Understanding And A Lot More. Wish There Were Others Like Her. She Makes You Feel Like A Human Being Not A Dollar Sign. I Hope She Will Be In Tuscaloosa For A While. The People In West Alabama Need Her Help, Services And Support! Thank You Dr. Davis For Everything!

Liked her as a person....just not as a doctor!

I've been seeing Dr. Davis over a decade and her work load seemed to have increased since she has moved from Northport to Tuscaloosa. When she was in Northport she was VERY attentive and the staff was as well. I actually looked forward to my doctor visits at that time. Now it seems as if she is rushed during my visits. She appears to be dismissive and a bit condescending. I also feel that she intentionally prescribes more name brand type medications as opposed to offering generic alternatives. Getting an appointment with her is quick and her nurse is very nice. I just dont look forward to going to my doctor visits anymore because of how she has changed. You will wait to see her for 25 minutes but she actual appointment lasts for 5-10 minutes at best. 10 minutes ONLY if you press her to stay a bit longer and explain things. Wish she could go back to the way that she was before because I DO like her as a person.