Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra D Taylor
Dr. Debra D Taylor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carlisle, PA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Holy Spirit Hospital A Geisinger Affiliate and Pinnacle Health System At Polyclinic Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Debra D Taylor has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Doctor Taylor has me pay the co-pay when I go to visit her. Then at the end of the year I get a huge bill $400 to $700 that is supposed to be "my portion" to pay. And she knows how poor I am. I tell her all the time about how the rent is too high at our apartment. I can barely afford food to eat, electric bills, and fuel and maintenance on the car. I can't even get food stamps. She won't even help me get a much needed walker through my insurance company. I don't know what shady things Masland is involved in. They make me go to the pharmacy to pick up my medicine, but I see doctors handing other patients their pills. Life is hard enough being a widow and these huge bills are starting to make it impossible.
Dr. Taylor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Debra D Taylor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMasland Associates, 220 Wilson St, Carlisle, PA
Dr. Debra D Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carlisle, PA.