Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra A Vachon
Dr. Debra A Vachon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Vachon is affiliated with Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Vachon has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Debra A Vachon has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Debra A Vachon has the following 4 expertise
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Fecal Incontinence
Dr. Debra A Vachon has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Debra A Vachon is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
In 21 years of nursing experience I have never worked with a doctor thats cares more about the well being of her patients than Dr Vachon. Dr Vachon goes way out of her way to make sure her patients recieve the highest quality of care. Dr Vachon is a rare find. A wonderful person and a very compassionate woman. Thank you for all you do.
When I'd been diagnosed with colon cancer, and had not had a positive encounter with the surgeon to whom I'd been referred, a friend recommended Debra Vachon; come to find out, she had done minor surgery on my daughter years ago, and my daughter recommended her highly. Both references were spot on! Dr. Vachon spent over an hour with me on my first visit, putting my mind at ease about having the surgery. She went over an illustration of the surgery and answered all my questions. One outstanding trait (showed on her several post-op visits in the hospital also): her sense of humor! She genuinely cares about the patient and does everything possible to help one relax (as much as it is possible to relax, having cancer).
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Vachon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of Maryland Medical System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMercy Medical Center, 301 Saint Paul Pl, Baltimore, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Debra A Vachon in this video.
Dr. Debra A Vachon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.