Dr. Debra A Wagner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra A Wagner?

Awesome Doctor

I have never felt rushed during my visits, she takes the time to explain things, she makes sure I am clear about my visit and what she prescribes for me. Her staff is amazing, when I have labs I have never even been bruised when they've taken my blood, I can't say enough positive things about my experiences with Dr Wagner.

A very good Doctor!

I have only been seeing Dr. Wagner for a little over two months and I have to give her high marks. She is thorough and when she receives reports from tests, like blood tests, she goes over them with a fine-tooth comb. She lets you know exactly what she is seeing and gives you advice on how to fix what is wrong, what meds or multi-vitamin/minerals to take. Very thorough. I like her. As a female, I prefer a woman doctor, so I'm glad I found her.

Excellent Doctor!

Very thorough, spends as much time as needed. Careful and accurate diagnostician --- excellent family doctor and excellent diagnostician.

Wonderful physician!

If you select Dr. Wagner you will not be disappointed.

Very thorough, spends as much time as needed discussing your problem, impressed with her knowledge.

Dr. Debra A Wagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.