Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Debra G Weinberger has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Debra G Weinberger has the following 9 expertise
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Debra G Weinberger has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 4
My child was sent over to get evaluated for a trach. Dr. Weinberger explained and decided to trach him. She was probably the most unpersonable doctor we have ever met. We were in shock over the trach and she came across as uncaring. She did the trach, requested to speak to her many times after the procedure, she never came. Only her group of snotty ENT residents would come walking in in their high heels and cappuccinos at 5 in the morning, barely answering my questions and being just as unpersonable. I will never recommend her.
28 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Lenox Hill Hospital
Dr. Debra G Weinberger accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Debra G Weinberger, MD - Pediatrics in Dallas, TX, in this video.
Dr. Debra G Weinberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.