Dr. Debra Zimring Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra Zimring?

Poor care

Posted on August 15th, 2017

Everytime I seen her she was an hour behind and bed side manner was poor as well. I will never see her again nor recommend her.

Needs more education when working with children

Posted on May 11th, 2017

I have had 2 experiences with her with my 8 and 10 year old children. The first was for a sore throat and she said my son had infected tonsils. His tonsils were removed 4 years prior. Then my other son had an ear ache, and we were told it was from stress. This lady is a wack job. Fire her now.

Real human communication.

Posted on September 1st, 2015

My new Primary as my old doctor was off helping kids in what we write off as the third world. She asked great questions and listened to the answers. Was also able to convince me that annual physicals need to happen more often then every three years.

Info Tech Specialist 1

Posted on September 6th, 2013

I have been a Patient of "D's" for at least 10 years now. From my first appointment with her on Clara Barton Drive I knew I would follow her wherever she went and I did. I have been to Valatie, and both offices in Slingerlands and I live in Albany. Dr. Zimring is the best Dr. I have had and shows remarkable concern for family. I have most of my family and some friends going to her at this point, even my dad went to her and he iddn't like doctors but he loved her also right until his death. Yes, there might be a wait sometimes but that is expected when she is in high demand....I truly appreciate everything she and her staff have always done for me.

Richard aged 50

Posted on April 27th, 2011

Dr Z has been very helpful with any number of illnesses I've had over the 4-5 yrs I had, with her as my doctor. She virtually never runs late and visits to the practice are quick. The staff is just as attentive as Dr Z herself. She has agreat demeanor and cares for EVERY patient. She provided me with two perfect referrals for surgery and another issue. Visit the office for yourself. I recommended Slingerlands Family Medicine to my whole extended family.

good doctor

Posted on November 26th, 2009

Dr. Z, is caring and smart. she goes out of her way to make me feel comfortable and she is very thorough. sometimes the wait is long but it is always worth it.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017