Dr. Debrin P Goubert Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Debrin P Goubert?

Just what I needed

Dr. Goubert saw me right away after a recurrance of major depressive disorder. My medication needed a little tweaking. I feel like myself again. I highly recommend her.

Patient

Not patient, does not explain medication/side effects. Does not talk to you. Wants to get you in and out. Do not feel she can fully treat a patient without listening to them. Very robotic. She seems to need medication herself.Maybe that is why she is in the field that she is in.

Thank You!

Thank you for the most difficult yrs of my life. You were totally wrong about my depression. It wasn't because I was over weight. I been over weight all my life, so the adhd drug wasn't working like you thought. My problem was I believed in you and Judy. Thank you for all the medicare patients out there, some day you might be one of us.