Dr. Deeann Rivera Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Deeann Rivera?

Capable and Professional

Posted on March 5th, 2010

I'd like to say that Dr. Rivera took the time necessary to be sure I understood my condition (valve issues) and potential options, and answered all my questions clearly and directly, without talking down to me. She was decisive in what course to recommend, and proactive in referring me to a surgeon for the next step. Her staff is courteous, friendly and also knowledgeable in their field, and quickly respond to email questions. I feel like I was well taken care of as an individual, and not just another heart patient. As my visit was rather sudden and by surprise, Dr. Rivera's calm, friendly demeanor put both myself and my wife at ease, given the gravity of the situation. I'd recommend Dr. Rivera without hesitation to any prospective or continuing heart patient.

Posted on September 4th, 2009

She was very rude, very disorganized.

Posted on February 27th, 2017