Dr. Deen G King Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deen G King?

Excellent Doctor

Dr. King is very knowledgeable in his field, he treats the patient with so much care and detail. He doesn't rush you out but is very thorough with his exams. Wait time is usually about 15 to 20 min. and his staff is very professional.

I have been seeing Dr. King for over 10 years.Super guy very pleasent

Very professional , I've been going to Dr about 9 years . He and his staff are very friendly .clean office . He's very concerned always about my eye care . I have glaucoma , he makes sure my numbers are right , if not he gets me back sooner to re _ check until he's comfortable with my numbers . I trust him completely because if you don't know , you can go blind from glaucoma . He's the best !!!

Yes I would choose him again . And highly recommend .

I've been a patient of Dr. King for several years, and I am completely satisfied with all aspects of his practice and treatment. Both my wife and I have had urgent situations during the past 12 months, and the office staff has been great.

Very impressed with Dr King & Staff

I was actually worked in for my appointed with Dr. King and only had to wait about 20 minutes, if that long. All of the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable during my close to two hour first visit. Dr. King is a very refreshing professional and nice mannered doctor as well and I felt very comfortable with him right away. You will not feel rushed here. Excellent team!