Highly Dissatisfied

Absolutely Professional

Very informative with the information in regards to my situation. Excellent and appreciated. Thank you. Definitely Recommended and knowledgeable.

A true professional

My wife was experiencing extreme abdominal pain when I brought her to the ER at Inland Hospital. Despite that it was one of those nights when the ER was very busy and the staff was under a great deal of pressure,Dr. Acharya attended to her very quickly. He asked questions, listened intently and quickly diagnosed the issue. He carefully explained his diagnosis and course of treatment. He is a kind man who truly cares about his patients and loves his job. A true professional!!

Best MD I have ever had !!!!!!

I was seen by Doctor Acharya in the ER . From the moment he walked in he was friendly and professional. He Looked at my leg and was able to tell me what was wrong . He also gave me advice on how to relieve the side effects of the medication he was going to give me. Thanks to Doctor Acharya's I did not have to go through that. He did not rush me when I had a question and I felt very secure in his care . He is the best doctor I have ever seen and I have seen many.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Deep S Acharya is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waterville, ME.