- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deepak Agrawal MD
Dr. Deepak Agrawal, MD is a doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX. They have 24 years of experience. Their specialties include Gastroenterology.
Dr. Deepak Agrawal has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Deepak Agrawal has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Deepak Agrawal has the following 15 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Deepak Agrawal Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Deepak Agrawal
Dr. Agrawal graduated from the Seth Gs Medical College in 1996. Dr. Agrawal works in Dallas, TX and 2 other locations and specializes in Gastroenterology. Dr. Agrawal is affiliated with Parkland Memorial Hospital and University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.