Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deepak Gaba
Dr. Deepak Gaba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bowling Green, KY, with other offices in Franklin, KY and Bowling Green, KY (and 2 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Gaba is affiliated with TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital, Medical Center at Bowling Green and Tennessee Christian Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Deepak Gaba has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Gaba is one of the most caring and in depth doctor I have ever been to in my life. I am a 20 year old college student just recently diagnosed with Mitral Valve Prolapse, I was an extremely stressed patient thinking what is wrong with my heart?!? I'm only 20 years old! Dr. Gaba walks in the room with a very calm and relaxed tone and made me feel like I had nothing to worry about. The guy is extremely caring and is very in depth. He listens to you and doesn't interrupt you with opinions and closed questions. I highly recommend him to everyone! He knows his stuff!
Dr. Gaba is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Center at Bowling Green
Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Redmond Regional Medical Center
Medical Center at Franklin
18 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Deepak Gaba accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deepak Gaba in this video.
Dr. Deepak Gaba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowling Green, KY.