Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deepak N Kapadia has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Kapadia is an amazing physician. I speak from the standpoint of a patient, family member of many patient's, and someone who has worked closely with him in a professional setting for many years. His compassion and dedication to his patients is unparallelled by any MD, and the fact that he is a specialist does not deter him from holistically treating the entire person - body, mind, and soul. He is truly one of a kind, and always goes above and beyond for those he loves - and he loves all of his patients as if they were his own family. I have known him professionally and personally for many, many years and trust his judgement above all others. I can say with 100% certainty: the world is a much better place because Deepak Kapadia, MD, exists in it, and it is an honor and pleasure to know him.
31 Years Experience
Seth Gs Medical College
Graduated in 1987
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Deepak N Kapadia accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPediatrics Health Group, 550 Hospital Dr, Madisonville, KY
Dr. Deepak N Kapadia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madisonville, KY.