2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Deepak Kumar?

The Best Teacher

I am really very happy to be associated with Dr Deepak Kumar Sir for Gujarati Speaking classes . He just humble and teach so well if at all we do not know well to pronounce well he motivates to speak well with lot of patience. I am happy my whole class went in summer at 42 in Anand but never missed any class. Always active and helping personality. What we pay will get more back to us from him and he is very loyal person saying if you have paid your hard money then you should learn well . Sir I wish you good health and success and wish his son to achieve good in CA exams Thanks Sir and Thanks Urban Pro . Kiran V Gabure Andheri W Mumbai

Incompetent Big Pharma drug pusher

Dr Deepak has zero bedside patient skills. All he knows is how to ask to rate your anxiety or depression on a scale of 1-10. He has no social skills, no empathy and no offer of any real life practical coping skills. This physician needs his license pulled, for he has already violated his oath to 'do no harm'. I bet that I am in along list of many that he has psychologically and physically harmed. He traumatized me during a hospital stay. W hen I asked him by what criteria he would evaluate my progress during my hospitalization, he refused to answer with any objective clear data. He spent a maximum of 3-5 minutes with me on his visits. How in the world could an MD properly evaluate my progress in 3-5 minutes out of a day. He destroyed my world for 4 days and more. Recovering from the psychological abuse of this man's incompetent treatment is taking months. He needs to pick another profession.

Dr. Deepak Kumar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elmira, NY.