Dr. Deepak K Rao Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Deepak K Rao?

Not recommended

- Pompous in demeanour - Condescending & belittling - Unprofessional - Unrecommended

Avoid this Doctor at all costs!

He doesn't listen to you. He avoids eye contact. He never returns your calls. He schedules his own appointments but only when he feels like it. He won't refill prescriptions without seeing you, then can't see you for months. I hate to think of all the patients he has seen that are still suffering. He is clearly in it just for the money. Avoid this doctor. He should be banned from seeing patients.

Just trying to sell drugs to you

This guy is an idiot. My father is with him so I assumed he might be good, and I wouldn't have to explain as much so it'd be easier for me. Not only did he misdiagnose me, he made me 3 times worse than I already was with the medications he was giving me. He didn't care at all, about anything I said. Just told me to exercise more and "heres some more medications I want you to try"

Dr. Deepak K Rao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.