Dr. Deepak I Sreedharan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deepak I Sreedharan?

Amazing compassionate dr!

So grateful I found Dr Sreedharan. After a car accident I was left with atypical nerve pain at the injury. I first met with him a year and a half after the accident. He was honest and warned me how difficult it was to treat this type of atypical pain but wouldn't give up until all options were exhausted. A cryoablation procedure initially worked for 6 weeks until the nerve unfroze. After that we discussed either spinal implantation or severing the nerve. Due to better odds he allowed me to skip the implant option and referred me to an amazing peripheral nerve surgeon who was able to do the surgery and now I'm 90% pain free! Thank you dr Sreedharan for not giving up. Without you I would still be in debilitating daily pain

Just met the doctor for the first time and he was very nice and seem to understand my problems immediatly. I felt quite comfortable with him.

I thought Dr Sreedharan was fabulous. So sad he moved away.

Fortunately for me my new Pain Doctor was very good in many ways

I found this Doctor a good listener who also took the time to explain things to me. He was paid to follow my condition, and he filled this responsibility well. I was glad to have him as a physician managing my pain. I was referred to his care by another Doctor who practiced at Kaiser Permanente in Marin County. He told me that my conditioned required a specialist, and fortunately for me all worked out well, including the medication needs.

He's very compassionate and takes the time to explain everything. You can tell he cares.

An excellent physician

He listens to me. Answers all questions.

Dr. Deepak Shreeharan

For me, I think this Dr, should return to his computer career. My appointments were the "Dr." tapping the keys o f his computer. No patient contact which is OK as long as he his algorithm was obtained using correct data. Yet when I asked for a copy of my record and received a very skimpy, boiierplate.. Nothing.. To make matters worse,the small amount of information was ridiculous (mother had hemorroids), In addition,the: description of my pain was just wrong (I had never described my pain as primarily dull and achy. Alot of my patient record was how the "Dr."talked to me about opoids and he had explained to me the iimportance of not using them during pregnancy(I am 70). He never talked to me about any of it because he had already decided. I could go on and on and on. This "Dr." I conclude, is all about getting people off narcotics. I am not on drugs and never have been [although my record referred to maraijauna abuse} His practice seems very easy for him... he just taps away on his computer. There is viirtually no contact . His concern is not pain, but his computer and his record of not using any narcortics . He is bad news..

Good Doctor!

He is the best and has the nicest disposition. He seems to be up on everything and really cares about his patients. I like that he's young and abreast of all the latest meds and procedures. Good Doctor !

Dr. Deepak I Sreedharan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CA.