Dr. Deepali Chand Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Deepali Chand?

Lol she is a serious joke

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

I visited her one time & by the end of the session I had more anxiety coming out of the session than going in. She is very rude & unfriendly & unprofessional. I will never see her again & I reccomend anyone reading this DO NOT SEE HER! There's a ton of better psychiatrist than this phony.

Depali Chand is a quack

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Depali Chand is a quack. I lived with anxiety for 20 years and she has no clue.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Chan should not be called a Doctor. She is just money grubbing. I was referred to her by another dr. Instead of trying to help me with a condition, I've had for years & taken the same medication for, all she wanted to do was count my non narcotic prescription pills. She scheduled repeated unnecessary visits to count these pills & renew the prescription. Even charged $125 for yet another unnecessary, but missed, appointment. Do not use this Doctor, she will treat you like an idiot & take your money!!!

Dont see her if you need REAL help

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

She is addicted to pill counting. I been using same meds for years and only sought a new doctor because my last retired. She never once provided any therapy, counseling or any other type of service you would expect. Staff is just as bad. Cost me a fortune seeing her every 2 weeks, because she insisted. I thought appointments would be spread out but NO... think she just wanted my money! I hung in there for months but finally found someone else... who gave me a 12 month script!

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Told a cardiac patient to disregard the instructions of the cardiologist. Did not even ask how I felt just told me here take this and do only as I say.

DONT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on September 29th, 2014

She will waste your time, questions the medications you are on, and treats you like a litte child.

DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

Posted on February 21st, 2014

Should have looked at the other reviews (1 star) before making an appointment. Never, ever would have gone! In my opinion an unethical, greedy unprofessional. My adult son went to her several times for ADD. Her usual visit consisted of telling him to go to Walgreens and take his own blood pressure, then let her know? Really? Then when he did go in, her main "treatment" was to count his pills, for what reason I dont know. He got nothing out of it at all. Zero. He told me in the waiting room, other patients had the same feeling. When he missed an appointment, she was not happy with just the co-pay of $40 (for doing nothing), she insisted on $100! For what? Counting pills? In my opinion, just a greedy, hack.

Posted on February 15th, 2012

I think Dr. Chand means well, but "cold" describes her bedside manner. Felt like I knew more about medication and withdrawal then she did or at least that's how she led on. Nice person, but I moved on to another doctor.

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

Courteous and caring. Helped me get out of my depression. Knowledgeable about meds and treatments.

Posted on July 8th, 2011

Caring, would recommend

Posted on March 9th, 2011

needs more training.wasted my time and money.i would not recommend her to anyone.

Doesn't really care

Posted on September 29th, 2010

I've actually seen this doctor 4 times, but all I've done is fill out surveys or questionnaires, tried three different medicines, no positive results and never more than ten minutes in the office with her.