2.3

Highly Dissatisfied

Terrible Doctor , misdiagnosed my daughter 8yrs ago and ordered a procedure which now that she is trying to start a family has put her in jeopardy. She is now seeing a wonderful Dr here in Boston , where she is originally from and hopefully he will be able help undo what this Dr did. Her staff at the time was also rude and uncaring...

Horrible!!!!

I would not recommend this doctor. She has poor bedside manner, doesn't spend enough time with patients, and rude. She did not make me feel comfortable in the delivery room, she acted as though she had somewhere else to be. Unfortunately, she was a back-up doctor for my practice that I got stuck with at the last minute. I plan on changing practices because I'm not going to take the chance at getting stuck with her again.

Rude Receptionist and Dirty Place

I actually saw Dr. Kothary for 3 years. She is very nice and does her best to make your visit nice. The receptionist is the reason that I will not be returning. She is rude, impatient, extremely lazy, and as mean as this sounds dumb. She over charged me on 6 different occasions. She doesn't bother to look up how much you owe, or if you even owe. She just comes up with a magic number and asks for your credit card. Then my insurance calls me and says they paid for the visit and I need to get my money back for the Doctors office. She also calls me every couple of months to ask me for my zip code. Update my file!!! I have given it to her at least 6 times. I even told her she can google my address without the zip code and hit enter and the zip code will magically appear. The other reason I will not be returning is because the office and rooms are filthy. No one wants to get down to their undies or naked in a filthy room! If Dr. Kothary worked in a nicer location with a competent receptionist I would still be seeing her today.

Unprofessional Comments

Refrain from making unprofessional comments and judging people. Treat people with dignity. Train your receptionist to treat people with respect.

the wait time is less and probably getting an apointment is easy, but these two criteria's are not enough, the follow up from doctor is very poor and concern for a patients problems is almost negligible. After several visits to her I have not seen any interest in her to even diagnose my problem, the only prescription/ advise I get is not to worry. I do not enjoy changing doctors but this time I guess I do not have an option.

Dr. Deepali N Kothary is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington, VA.