Dr. Deepika Gopalakrishnan Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Deepika Gopalakrishnan?

Worth the wait

Great cardiologist

Love the fact that she is a woman & is dedicated to women's heart health; she has been my cardiologist for more than 10 years & has been caring & thorough for all those years.

Dr Gopal has been a great cardiologist. She is informative, has good bedside manner, and listens to what I describe is going on. Her listening led to an accurate diagnosis and me feeling better every day!

The Dr and staff were kind and the Dr spent all the time with me I wanted which is good and bad because If she does that to everyone she will never be on time, but she is worth the wait.

Love Her

Retired from Auburn Ubniversity fHome Agent and Human Resource for Bank of America

She is an excellent cardiologist.....and thanks to Dr Chopra, I am going through a series of tests........then will have my electrc cardiologist perform a oblation to take care of the flutter in my heart. She is an absolute beautiful, talented, caring professional.

A Reassuring Visit

I was referred to a cardiologist because I had fainted. I dreaded going. But from the first moment on the phone, I found the atmosphere of this medical practice cheerful and reassuring. When I arrived, the office staff was very kind and very funny. The doctor was charming and friendly, and when I had to had a sonogram of my heart and a stress, the woman who was conducting the test, talked to me all the way through it explaining what she was doing and why she was doing it. She could not have been more helpful. My followup visit to get the results was again, just great. I came away feeling energized and that it was a great experience.

Staff is fine, doctor is unpleasant

very good and patient friendly DR

Very friendly, knowledgeable and takes time with me. I am young for a cardiac patient and she is great at helping me live my life to the fullest. staff is great and very friendly. Never long waits or rude behavior. I would suggest her to anyone looking for a cardiologist.

Dr. Deepika Gopalakrishnan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.