Dr. Deidre Burton Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Deidre Burton?

We love Dr. Burton

Posted on May 27th, 2010

She has been my children's doctor for many years and now she is tending to my grandchildren. We went to Dr. Burton when Dr. Bell (another Dr. in the group) retired. She has always been great to the children and very patient with me. I am glad to have an attentive Dr. for my kids and Grandkids now.

Wonderful

Posted on July 28th, 2009

I was a patient of Dr. Burtons for ten years. I switched to her from another doctor in her group who was not a personable. Dr. Burton was able to see me once right before i turned 21 becasue I was unable to get into my adult doctor. If I had been able to stay with Dr. Burton into adulthood, I would have. I have never had a doctor as wonderful as her. I look forward to taking my children to Dr. Burton.

Posted on October 8th, 2017