More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deidre J Greene MD
Dr. Deidre J Greene, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, GA. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Greene is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Deidre J Greene has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Deidre J Greene has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Deidre J Greene is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deidre J Greene - Posted on October 21st, 2016
My fiancÃ© and I have a 1 year old daughter and we are SO happy we found Dr. Greene! Unfortunately, my daughter has fought off ear infections, as well as reflux and Dr. Greene has always been very knowledgeable, giving us all of our options, and supportive in our choices for our daughters care. I will admit I have a tough toddler and she screams through a lot of her appointments but Dr. Greene and her staff have always been amazing, and she always offers for me to call the office if I have any questions, and she always gets back to me quickly! Love her, I will never take my daughter anywhere else!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deidre J Greene - Posted on September 19th, 2011
Dr. Green is awesome! I never have an issue bringing both of my girls no matter who the appointment is for. Dr Green remembers both girls and makes sure to interact with both of them as well as listening to me. She is very good about letting a mom mother, and asks how I think the girls are doing and if I have any concerns. She is great about getting you samples of things that you are interested in trying such as formulas and diaper cream. I love Dr. Green and plan on sticking with her until my kids no longer need a regular Doctor.
Dr. Greene is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Christophers Hospital For Children
Dr. Deidre J Greene Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Deidre J Greene
I have been a proud member of the KenMar Pediatrics team since 2004. After graduating Summa Cum Laude from Fairfield University in Fairfield, CT, I earned my Doctorate in Medicine from State University of New York in Buffalo. I completed my Pediatrics residency at St. Christophers Hospital for Children in Philadelphia, PA. I am Board Certified by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Locations & DirectionsWELLSTAR KENMAR PEDIATRICS PA, 760 Kennesaw Ave NW, Marietta, GA
Dr. Deidre J Greene is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Marietta, GA.