Highly Dissatisfied

Amazing Pediatrician!

My fiancé and I have a 1 year old daughter and we are SO happy we found Dr. Greene! Unfortunately, my daughter has fought off ear infections, as well as reflux and Dr. Greene has always been very knowledgeable, giving us all of our options, and supportive in our choices for our daughters care. I will admit I have a tough toddler and she screams through a lot of her appointments but Dr. Greene and her staff have always been amazing, and she always offers for me to call the office if I have any questions, and she always gets back to me quickly! Love her, I will never take my daughter anywhere else!

Dr. Green is awesome! I never have an issue bringing both of my girls no matter who the appointment is for. Dr Green remembers both girls and makes sure to interact with both of them as well as listening to me. She is very good about letting a mom mother, and asks how I think the girls are doing and if I have any concerns. She is great about getting you samples of things that you are interested in trying such as formulas and diaper cream. I love Dr. Green and plan on sticking with her until my kids no longer need a regular Doctor.

Dr. Deidre J Greene is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Marietta, GA.