Dr. Deidre Hilliard Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Deidre Hilliard?

Emergency Room Visit @ VA Louisville, Ky

Posted on May 2nd, 2009

Dr. Hilliard seen my grandfather in an emergency room environment at the VA in Louisville, KY. She explained my grandfather's condition to him and our family in a very caring down to earth way that was easy for us to understand. She was very caring, compassionate, insightful, truthful and made it seem like we were talking to a family member. It made the decision our family had to face more bearable. She also remembered my grandfather and our family the next time we were in the hospital and she stopped in to check on my grandfather. I will definetly think of driving to her office and becoming a patient of hers.

COPD