Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deidrea L Grandberry
Dr. Deidrea L Grandberry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Grandberry is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City, Methodist South Hospital and Baptist Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Deidrea L Grandberry has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Deidrea L Grandberry has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Deidrea L Grandberry has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Deidrea L Grandberry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
She's sweet but not who want delivering your baby. I changed doctors early in pregnancy when she gave me a bad diagnosis of my baby. Switched to Dr Rouselle and the day they MADE have my first child Grandberry walked in. Such a disappointment. Not only tht she was late! She snatched the cord THt they apply yo infants head during delivery that reads baby heart rhythm during delivery causing my child head to bleed which caused swelling and confusion with bili count. :(
*Very unprofessional bedside manner*Not punctual with returning phone calls or result information*Not very knowledgeable with complexed medical conditions*Will schedule and perform work according to her schedule*Will perform unnecessary testing*Will not look at the complete picture of test and results to provide patient with timely options*Very no chalant with patients
Dr. Grandberry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Deidrea L Grandberry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Physicians Group, 1469 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN
Dr. Deidrea L Grandberry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.